Salute to the Sea

Salute to the Sea
"Salute to the Sea" by Zvonko Car, 1956, Locals call it "Girl with a Seagull" in Opatija, Croatia

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Homeward Bound

So many thoughts and emotions running through my mind while packing up all the last minute things.  I will write more next week about all that and our week in France.  I just can't do it now.  I need a few days to sort through my emotions and the laundry! ! !   And time to write it all down for you.  With photos of course.
                           In Cannes, France.  There is one for almost every country you can think of.


Thank you all so much for  sharing your thoughts on this trip.  I was very surprised at how many people read this blog regularly.  And encouraged by it too!  I hope you'll continue checking in here for further posts.


                       One of the many beach areas in Cannes, France

Till next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews